[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting on Thurs. 29 Jan.

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Mon Feb 2 14:29:45 UTC 2015

Dear Amr, all,
We had an influx of seven comments during the weekend. I will send out the
completed review tool  by COB tomorrow ­ I hope this is acceptable to the
Group.
Very best,
Lars

From:  Amr Elsadr <aelsadr at egyptig.org>
Date:  Monday, 2 February 2015 15:25
To:  "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg at icann.org" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Translation and Transliteration of
Contact Information PDP WG meeting on Thurs. 29 Jan.

Hi,

I only ask, because I¹m going through the recording of call I dropped off
of, and it¹d be helpful to have the tool in front of me, instead of jumping
from one comment to the other.

Looking fwd to go through all the comments. :)

Thanks.

Amr