[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Agenda and Public Review Tool V2

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Mon Feb 9 17:04:46 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Attached is an updated version of the review tool. In addition to the correction of typos, I added a column indicating whether a comment is ‘new’, i.e. raising an issue/argument that the group has not considered before; or posing a question that needs consideration.

I talked about this with the Co-Chairs who agreed that this might make the Group’s review of the comments more efficient during Wednesday’s meeting. Where appropriate I have underlined the specific ‘new’ sections. In case of doubt, I have marked issues as new.

This does not mean that the issues marked ’N’  should not be reviewed by the Group at a later stage or are in any way less valid. It is only meant as a facilitation tool to allow for the most efficient review of the most important issues during Wednesday's F2F meeting.

Please note that we are meeting in ‘Hullet’ and that the Adobe Connect Room for the Meeting will be https://icann.adobeconnect.com/sin52-hullet.

Best wishes.
Lars

Proposed Agenda:
F2F Meeting of the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG
Wednesday 11 February 2015,  7:30am-9:00am SGT – check local times here: http://bit.ly/1z13pO9

  1.  Roll Call/SOIs
  2.  Status Update
  3.  Discuss Comment Review Tool