[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Query about the closing date for comments on our Initial Report?

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Jan 7 18:50:16 UTC 2015

Hi Emily and Petter,

Thank you very much for pointing out the discrepancy.  The original
announcement is incorrect.  The ending is -- as is properly stated in the
public comment page -- 01 February with no reply period.  The error is due
to the fact that ICANN is just now transitioning to a public comment period
that will not include a reply period, but instead will have a longer comment
period.  We'll get the announcement corrected.

Best regards,
Julie