[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] T&T activities over the next couple of weeks

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 8 10:53:10 UTC 2015

Thank you, Jim and Petter for your recent emails. (Petter – also for your support for the webinar agenda.)

I think it is important that we answer the second question thoroughly unless we get to a situation where we are completely sure that our recommendation is for transformation not to be mandatory (in which case, as Jim writes, something based on "whoever benefits from the transformation" may be sufficient).

As Petter writes, responses are likely to show us more about the situation. I feel the fact that it is such a difficult question to answer is itself significant. If transformation were to be mandatory we would really need an answer with solid reasoning.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>