[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Self assessment

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Wed Jul 8 15:42:46 UTC 2015

Dear all,

You might recall my email about the self-assessment.

First, I would like to thank those five members who have completed the
survey.

Our target goal is to have at least 10 responses among our 30 participants
and observers. So, I would like to encourage those who have not yet
participated to take a few minutes and do so. The survey will remain open
through to 17 July and here is the link: http://ttoci.questionpro.com
<http://ttoci.questionpro.com/>

Please note that if you encounter any technical issues you can contact Ken
Bour  (ken.bour at verizon.net <mailto:ken.bour at verizon.net> ), an external
consultant who monitors and evaluates the survey.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars