[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] updates public comment review tool

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Sun Mar 8 22:47:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

As I noted last time, there are some words missing in the presentation of point 68 - see the red marked words added below:

"The more global the impact, the more important it is for data to be accessible in globally searchable languages. Example: the list of goods and services, and related information forEU Trademarks registered in 12 languages; International Trademark Registrations (covering 92 territories) use three languages (English, French, Spanish)for trademark filing and information."
I hope this make the point a bit more understandable. It is not the trademark as such that is translated, it is other kinds of information related to the TM, That's why it is an interesting example (not so far away from our Whois discussion).

Best,Petter
--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read, copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains. Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you