[Gnso-dmpm-wg] DMPM - WG Chair

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Wed Apr 9 08:04:14 UTC 2014

Dear Berry,
Dear all,

I support the nomination of Jonathan as chair of this WG. As Mikey mentioned in previous calls, there would be need for more than 1 vice-chair. So, I’m still willing to take up that mandate as vice-chair.

PS : I’m still on travel, was not able to join the call due to unavailability of connectivity.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
NPOC chair Policy Committee
NPOC treasurer