[Gnso-dmpm-wg] DMPM - Next Meeting

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Thu Jun 12 19:47:17 UTC 2014

WG Members,

This is to advise you that our next meeting will occur in London that is
scheduled for Thursday 26 June 2014 at 08:00 local time and that we will not
have our WG meeting next week.  Remote participation details will be listed
here, http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/thu-dmpm.  The GNSO Secretariat
team will also send out the call details sometime next week.

Our London agenda will imitate our previous WG sessions:

1. Roll Call / Statements of Interest

2. Brief status of current and planned WG activities

3. Discuss IRTP-A Effort and review analysis form

We will resume our normal WG conference schedule the week of July 7th.  As
that time draws near, calendar invites and conference details will be sent
to the list.

I look forward to seeing those travelling to London and hopeful that those
that are not travelling will be able to join us remotely.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb