[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Proposed Agenda - DMPM for 11 March 2014 @ 21:00UTC

Max Jonga maxjonga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:48:48 UTC 2014

First of all, I wish to apologise for not being able to attend the
first meeting and prep for newcomers, due to work exigencies.

I would like to be in on this one, with active participation.

Thanks,

Max JONGA
ICT Manager
Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (PURA)
The Gambia

--
*Max JONGA*
*IT Manager*