[Gnso-dmpm-wg] revised slides for our meeting in Singapore

Janvier Ngnoulaye j.ngnoulaye at afrinic.net
Thu Mar 20 17:56:06 UTC 2014

That's great Mikey,
Here are my comments and remarks on the document.
1) I'm very happy with the content you provided for the presentation
in Singapore.
2) I suggest that after Singapore this content can be gathered into a
booklet for sharing to participants during other upcoming Icann meetings.
3) However, for the session in Singapore, if all the text slides can
look like the slide 7,it will be fine. I fear that the people seating
at the back of the room may fail to well see or read a slide with lof
of texts inside.
4) In the slide 14 if you said (more than 2/3 outside the USA), you
must add from which part of the world other members are coming.
5) The slides 12, 15, 18,19 & 20 must come before the slide 9.
6) The URL you gave in the slide 9: http://tinyurl.com/mc45lyr as the
DMPM web page, why not choosing something more informative like
dmpm-gnso-wg.org or gnso-dmpm-wg.org for instance. Anyway the idea of
the web site for the project is wonderful.
7) To all of those DMPM members attending the Face to Face meeting  in
Singapore, have a nice and rich meeting.

Warm regards,
/Janvier
Janvier Ngnoulaye, PhD
University of Yaounde 1