[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Proposed Agenda - DMPM for 27 March 2014 @ 08:00 local time to Singapore

Janvier Ngnoulaye j.ngnoulaye at afrinic.net
Wed Mar 26 16:29:21 UTC 2014

Thank you Berry ,
I was trying to fix this meeting into my agenda for attending it
remotely and I found out that the meeting will take place on 27 March
at 02:00 AM GMT, ie 03:00AM in my place at Yaounde in Cameroon. Not
possible to be awake at that time. On this I apologize for my absence,
despite my good willingness to attend
To all, have a nice and rich meeting.
Cheers,
/Janvier