[Gnso-dmpm-wg] DMPM Primer - Guidelines for Access to and Protection of Confidential Information

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Thu Mar 27 03:22:26 UTC 2014

DMPM Team,

Per our discussion in the DMPM Singapore session, Mikey asked the WG to
review a framework for accessing and protecting confidential information
that may help inform part of WG charter discussion regarding access to data
from Contracted Parties in our Working Group process.

Here is a link to the Community WIKI, and I've also included the attachment:
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/20906098/DSSA%20-%20WG%20Co
nfidentiality%20Guidelines%20-%2021%20April%202012.pdf

FYI, we are targeting 8 April 2014 @ 21 UTC for our next DMPM meeting.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735