[Gnso-dmpm-wg] ON DECK: 3rd Analysis - Add Grace Period in prep for a June 2014 Meeting

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Wed May 7 04:59:16 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Below is the outline for our third use case analysis of a past GNSO effort:
PDP - AGP (Add Grace Period) Limits Policy (also known as Domain Tasting).

Link to Archive list of Previous GNSO Efforts (candidates for review):
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/inactive

Please review the links included here for Domain Tasting.  We will review
this effort on one of our June 2014 meetings.

PEDNR EFFORT:

Web Page archive:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/inactive/2008/domain-tasting

WG Final Issue Report:
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/domain-tasting/gnso-domain-tasting-report-14jun
07.pdf

WG Outcomes Report on Domain Tasting:
http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/gnso-domain-tasting-adhoc-outcomes-report-final
.pdf

WG Charter:  Not found (see web page archive timeline)

WG Final Report:
http://www.gnso.icann.org/drafts/draft-final-report-domain-tasting-08feb08.p
df

Please find attached the template we intend to document our findings in the
analysis of this past effort.  Use this tool to document any notes while you
review the materials (track changes are enabled).  Prior to the meeting,
they can be sent back to me and I can compile the responses into a master
copy for sharing with the WG.  Also, if you have suggestions for improvement
into this form, please make comments to those as well.

I will send out reminders as we near our next meeting.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb