[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Proposed Agenda - DMPM 20 May 2014 @ 20:00 UTC

farhat abbas fasialvi at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 22:05:16 UTC 2014

Sorry, i will be  unable to attend this meeting due to busy in research completion of my research program at a university

next i will try my best

Regards,

Farhat

From: mail at berrycobb.com
To: gnso-dmpm-wg at icann.org
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 09:27:49 -0700
Subject: Re: [Gnso-dmpm-wg] Proposed Agenda - DMPM 20 May 2014 @ 20:00 UTC

WG Members, Please find below the proposed agenda for our DMPM meeting tomorrow.  Attached you will find a compiled version of our analysis document for the PEDNR WG.  We will review the clean version during our session.  If others have contributions, please send them to me and I can incorporate them into this master copy.  Note that this document is work in progress, as this effort did contain a large amount of data acquisition despite the limitations to data in certain areas.  It is likely we will have to spend additional time to review through all details at our first meeting in June. Proposed Agenda – DMPM WG Meeting – 20 May 2014 @ 20:00 UTC (60 Min):1. Roll Call / Statements of Interest2. Discuss PEDNR Effort and review analysis form3. Discuss Add Grace Period Effort and review analysis form4. Review of Work Plan 5. Determine next steps and confirm next meeting  Thank you,  B  Berry A. CobbInternet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers720.839.5735mail at berrycobb.com@berrycobb