[Gnso-dmpm-wg] MP3 DMPM - Tuesday 20 May 2014 at 20:00 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Wed May 21 00:23:47 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Data & Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call held on Tuesday 20  May 2014 at 20:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-20140520-en.mp3

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Marinel Rosca - Individual

Jonathan Zuck - IPC

Cheryl Langdon-Orr – ALAC

Nenad Orlic – ISPC

Pam Little – RySG

Andrew Merriam – RySG

Olevie Kouame – NPOC

Tony Onorato – Individual

Jeremy Beale – Independent

Mouhamet Diop - RrSG

Apologies:

Graeme Bunton – RrSG

ICANN staff:

Amy Bivins

Berry Cobb

Lars Hoffmann

Steve Chan

Terri Agnew

Wiki page :  <https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag> https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday 20 May 2014:

Terri Agnew:Welcome to the Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group on the 20th of May 2014

  Nenad Orlić:hi

  Nenad Orlić:wow, i'm first to the party

  Nenad Orlić:usualy not my style :)

  Berry Cobb:Welcome Nenad.

  Jonathan Zuck:Hold music?! Awesome!

  Terri Agnew:Olevie has joined

  Terri Agnew:Jeremy Beale has joined

  Terri Agnew:Marinel Rosca has joined

  Marinel Rosca:Hello everyone

  Olevie:Hi everyone. Hi Terri

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Olevie

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:hi all I will be here for only a short while until boarding my plane will stay mute as ñoisy here

  Terri Agnew:Thank you for verifying Cheryl

  Olevie:Have nice trip Cheryl ;-)

  Terri Agnew:Mouhamet Diop has joined

  Jonathan Zuck:Can we hide the "Notes" pane of Adobe Connect

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:ALAC is set up to allow it to trigger an issue report from SO's

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:this was 1st time the mechanism was used... has not been used since I believe...

  Nenad Orlić:cheryl, your connection is very bad :(

  Jonathan Zuck:I suspect the data from compliance wasn't very statistically relevant either..

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:indeed @Jonathan

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Terry feel free to put my hand down don't seem to be able to do it

  Terri Agnew:Cheryl, I see its down now

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:correct Berry

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:good intentions fell well short of the potential though

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:agree Berry but it was VERY hard to get that second survey agreed to quite a challenge but worth it indeed...

  Pam Little:Maguy Serad didn't join ICANN until 2011.

  Pam Little:No problem.

  Steve Chan:expired registration recovery policy

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:ok team boarding now so will drop from AC and stay in phone audio until I must turn off...

  Olevie:Have a nice trip dear Cheryl

  Olevie:No sound

  Olevie:on AC ?

  Nenad Orlić:bye all