[Gnso-dmpm-wg] - Documentation for today's call

Andrew Merriam andrew at tldesign.co
Wed Nov 5 20:16:02 UTC 2014

ah, duh, sorry. I'll be happy to follow on suggestions as to make the IRTP
request more realistic and facilitate a conversation with the wider RySG
when that time comes.

I think Steve's idea of a cover letter is a good one. To reiterate what
I've said on a prior call, if this is truly a voluntary data request the
best way that a given WG can hope to get data is to make the appeal
approachable. A best practice for any WG might go beyond just a cover
letter but be a conversation between a contracted party Excom and the WG
chair, and, to the extent that a group can make time for them, the WG chair
should also try to present the request and field questions on a wider group
call (e.g., the biweekly RySG call).

Thanks