[Gnso-dmpm-wg] - IRTP Review Use Case With Executive Summary

gtheo gtheo at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 13 09:40:41 UTC 2014

Some observations as an individual registrar.

We track incoming transfers and outgoing transfers but i would not be
able to use those numbers to come up with a percentage that would
indicate that an IRTP PDP is succesfull or not.

If i would look at support requests where our resellers would ask why a
transfer has not been executed (in or out transfers), i would then be
able to come up with significant number that would show a drastic drop
in those support requests and could contribute it to IRTP-B.

Also to keep in mind, that if you would look at IRTP that it is very
possible that the RAA 2013 with it's verification and validation might
distort the statistics.

Just a few observations from my side.

Best regards,

Theo Geurts