[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Introduction - New Council Liaison

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Tue Nov 18 15:52:20 UTC 2014

Dear all,

just to give you all a heads up, I have been asked and confirmed to act
a Council Liaison to the working group. Having not been an active member
up to now, I will have to do some catching up to be able to hit the
ground running. I see my main function as facilitator of communication
between the working group and the council, so please do not hesitate to
call on me for any issue that would need the attention of the council.

Best regards,

Volker Greimann