[Gnso-dmpm-wg] DMPM Mailing List for Kavi Pilot

Steve Allison steve.allison at icann.org
Fri Apr 3 22:51:02 UTC 2015

GNSO DMPM Working Group,
Thank you for participating in our pilot of Kavi Workspace over the next few
months. We hope it¹s valuable for all of us as we explore the ways it can
support us, as well as to identify gaps that are important to fill so that
the Working Group can function smoothly and with transparency to the rest of
the community.

As we kick off the Kavi Pilot, ICANN will be provisioning Kavi accounts and
provide access to the DMPM Workspace for each of you to access. At that
time, we will also be setting up a new mailing list for the DMPM that is
tightly integrated into the Kavi Workspace. The plan is that the entire DMPM
will start using the new mailing list, dmpm at icann.kavi.com, instead of the

All communication sent to and from dmpm at icann.kavi.com will be routed to the
Working Group members, and there will be no need to send to
gnso-dmpm-wg at icann.org. Kavi, in turn, will forward all communications to
gnso-dmpm-wg at icann.org behind the scenes so that the rest of the community
will have an archive in mailman (we¹ll spare you from any duplicate emails
sent to gnso-dmpm-wg at icann.org); no information will be lost and no previous
processes will have to be broken.

Expect to begin seeing credentials from Kavi on Monday afternoon PDT and a
followup welcome email sent from the dmpm at icann.kavi.com mailing list.

Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm to explore some of these new
toolsets with us. We think it will help push the envelop for the entire
community in the future!

If you have any questions or concerns, please don¹t hesitate to reach out to
Kavi Support (helpdesk at kavi.com), myself (steve.allison at icann.org), Nathalie
(nathalie.peregrine at icann.org), or Berry (mail at berrycobb.com) and we¹ll do
whatever we can to assist.

Regards,