[Gnso-dmpm-wg] MP3 DMPM - Tuesday 28 April 2015 at 20:00 UTC

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed Apr 29 07:03:41 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 and Adobe Connect recording for the Data & Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call held on Tuesday 28 April 2015 at 20:00 UTC at:

MP3: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-28apr15-en.mp3
 On page:
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#mar>http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#a<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr>pr<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr>

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Cheryl Langdon-Orr – ALAC
Olivier Kouami – NPOC
Sara Bockey – RrSG
Graeme Bunton – RrSG
Nenad Orlic – ISPCP
Tony Onorato – Individual
Rising John Osazuwa - At–Large
Jonathan Zuck - IPC
Olevie Kouami - NPOC
Pam Little – RySG
Mouhamet Diop

Apologies:
none

Guest:
Ryan Casey - Kavi

ICANN staff:
Edman Perez
Steve Allison
Steve Chan
Berry Cobb
Nathalie Peregrine

Wiki page :https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Nathalie

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday 14 April 2015:

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, Welcome to the non-PDP Data & Metrics for Policy Making Working Group teleconference on 14 April 2015

  Jonathan Zuck:Hey guys, I didn't activate my membership in Kavi soon enough. Can someone resend that pw reset email?
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Jonathan, Steve Allison will get that fixed shortly
  Steve Allison:Jonathan, you should be able to click the reset password link if you go to icann.kavi.com
  Steve Allison:let me know if that does not work for you
  Nenad Orlić:hi all
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hello Nenad!
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Rising John Osazuwa has joined the call
  Tony Onorato:having trouble with dial in -- hopefully be there shortly
  Nathalie  Peregrine:@ Tony, we can dial out to you if preferred
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Janiver Ngoulate and Sonigitu Ekpe have joined the call
  Tony Onorato:thanks Nathalie -- I made it
  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Hi every one
  Nathalie  Peregrine:excellent news!
  Sonigitu Ekpe:Good evening All
  Rising John Osazuwa:Good day
  Jonathan Zuck:I think I"m just a member, not a group chair or whatever
  Steve Allison:you should be updated now jonathan
  Steve Allison::)
  Jonathan Zuck:doesn't seem like it but not urgent
  Rising John Osazuwa:Steve please resend login update to me. Thank you.
  Steve Allison:if you go to icann.kavi.com and click forgot password and use your email address as your username (risingosazuwa at gmail.com<mailto:risingosazuwa at gmail.com>) you should be able to activate and log in
  Steve Allison:please let me know if this does not work for you and I'll assist
  Nenad Orlić:if there are folders
  Nenad Orlić:please seperate kavi instructions
  Nenad Orlić:from groups working documents
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Olevie Kouami has joined the audio bridge
  Jonathan Zuck:I figured
  Rising John Osazuwa:Thank you Steve, It worked.
  Jonathan Zuck:seemed to work fine
  Steve Allison:k
  Rising John Osazuwa:The calender entry is good
  Rising John Osazuwa:yes we can hear you
  Janvier Ngnoulaye:make a comment on  some menu items like: ballot, comments and settings
  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Thank you for the demo in replying
  Jonathan Zuck:issue report
  Rising John Osazuwa:Thank you for the explanation
  Rising John Osazuwa:It makes sense. It is good
  Sonigitu Ekpe:Really good.
  Sonigitu Ekpe:Permission to leave. I am boarding Air France for Geneve, Switerland.
  Sonigitu Ekpe:Thank you all for the wonderful discussion.
  Rising John Osazuwa:Safe journey.
  Jonathan Zuck:Your silence represents a commitment to defend this document when it is released for public comment  ;)
  Janvier Ngnoulaye:The proposal document looks fine
  Rising John Osazuwa:To the document itself. However..
  Janvier Ngnoulaye:We can take it as version 1.0.
  Janvier Ngnoulaye:While we are working with it, we can move to version 2.0 with some adjustments
  Rising John Osazuwa:Correct
  Graeme Bunton:I need to drop
  Graeme Bunton:Thanks all
  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Bye Bunton