[Gnso-dmpm-wg] - Data Request IRTP Use Case

gtheo gtheo at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 27 13:40:19 UTC 2015

Thank you Steve and group for this use case.

Few quick comments.

I have the feeling that the RFI assumes that Registrars have a transfer
process in place that is identical for every Registrar.
The request itself at the Registry level is identical, the procedure
however before the transfer is requested at the Registry level is
different for Registrars and can fail at many levels depending on the
procedure being used.

The RFI does not make a difference between Registrar business models.
The numbers when it comes to support will vary wildly with Registrars
who only deal with resellers compared to Registrars who deal with end
users/registrants.

Best regards,

Theo Geurts

Realtime Register B.V.