[Gnso-dmpm-wg] - Update

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Mon Jan 19 20:13:53 UTC 2015

Dear WG Members,

The email below was intended to be sent Friday, 16 January, but it looks it
did not send properly until today. So, in addition to that message, I¹d like
to provide a few things for the WG to discuss and further the work of this
group. While the documents attached have already been circulated, they would
benefit from additional discussion and debate. Comments on the use
case/executive summary are particularly welcome.
* IRTP Use Case and Executive Summary
* DMPM Metrics Request Framework
What the group can also begin to do is to consider the recommendations it
would like to make, as well as what deliverables it intends to prepare
(e.g., updated issue request template, registry data request template,
etc.). Staff and the chair of this group appreciate the WG members¹
enthusiasm and look forward to making progress on the email list.

Best,
Steve