[Gnso-dmpm-wg] [Dmpm] Re: DMPM Agenda - 14 July 2015 @ 20:00 UTC

Janvier Noulaye jnoulaye at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:01:36 UTC 2015

Dear Dmpm members,
I apologize for my absence, I can't attend the meeting this evening, I'd
still have a couple of works to complete at the university at that time.
Nevertheless I have carefully read the Initial report
(DMPM_InitialReport_v0.5.pdf), and I'm happy with all the content. Please
see below my comments, and if you don't mind, do take it into account
during the meeting.

Page 10: to move section 4: Members of the Working Group, to put it just
before the Conclusion.
The column of Meetings Attended; This metric is subjective, because one can
participate 100% without contributing 1% , and we can have someone with 10%
of participation with more than 50% of valuable contributions.
Because of this subjective behaviour of this metric, I suggest to remove
this column.

Page 30: inside the table, we read: Name of WG Chair
I suggest to write: Name of WG Chair/co-Chair

Page 38:  the email address: Policy-staff at icann.org
I think the Chair of the WG should be involved  into this mail contact, not
only the Staff, unless it's said so into the Charter.  I suggest something
else like:  Policy-????@icann.org  (with ???? to determine)

page 39: Annex B
It is written: This tool should be used together with the metrics request
template found in the next annex
To write: This tool should be used together with the metrics request form
found in the next annex

Page 40:  Metrics Request Decision Tree
Before the square of the end of the tree we have: Construct metrics for WG
use & Final Report
This stands as two actions, I suggest to separate them, see attached the
diagram on that section.

Have a nice and productive  meeting.
Warm regards,

/Janvier Ngnoulaye, PhD