[Gnso-dmpm-wg] [Dmpm] Re: DMPM Agenda - 21 July 2015 @ 20:00 UTC

Pam Little pam.little12 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:12:24 UTC 2015

Thanks, Berry. 21:00 UTC works for me.

From: Berry Cobb [mailto:mail at berrycobb.com]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 8:18 PM
To: dmpm at icann.kavi.com
Cc: gnso-dmpm-wg at icann.org
Subject: [Dmpm] DMPM Agenda - 21 July 2015 @ 20:00 UTC

WG Members,

There is a conflict with the CCWG meeting during our scheduled DMPM meeting
of 20:00 UTC that Jonathan must attend.  Are WG Members able to attend the
call at 21:00 UTC?  If not, can we reschedule for another day this week?  If
we do not launch the public comment by close of this week, we will risk
missing the ability to deliver the groups Final Report to the GNSO Council
for its second September meeting after a 40 day public comment period.

To date, no comments has been received on the draft Initial report, which
also limits what we can/will discuss in our call.

We do have a meeting scheduled for 28 July, should a reschedule of this
week's meeting not be accommodated.  The 28th is the absolute latest we can
launch a 40 day public period which give staff two day to compile public
comments and the group to have 1 week to review the comments and finalize
its report.  The deadline to submit motions and documents to the GNSO
Council is 23:59 UTC, 14 September 2015.

Please advise.

Below is the agenda for Tuesday's meeting.

Proposed Agenda - Data and Metrics for Policy Making - 24 July 2015 @ 20:00
UTC

1.	Roll Call / Statements of Interest
2.	Review draft Initial Report/recommendations
3.	Review actions and confirm next meeting

***Note, these links are to the Kavi tool.  Please let us know if you do not
have access.

Initial Report (.docx):
https://icann.kavi.com/kws/groups/DMPM/download.php/106/DMPM_InitialReport_v
0.5.docx

Initial Report (.pdf):
https://icann.kavi.com/kws/groups/DMPM/download.php/107/DMPM_InitialReport_v
0.5.pdf

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb