[Gnso-dmpm-wg] [Dmpm] Metrics Request Pilot - DMPM Rec#1

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Wed Jul 22 19:33:29 UTC 2015

All,

In making updates to the next version of our draft initial report, I
reminded myself that we also need to include under the recommendation
details some set of "measure of success."  I think it will benefit to
provide at least a simple idea of success for the community to respond to.
Else, I suspect that if comments are not submitted to that regard, it will
be asked by the GNSO Council.

Please provide input on the list, and I can add the groups ideas to the
draft.  I will include a placeholder in the document.

Thank you.

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com