[Gnso-dmpm-wg] [Dmpm] Re: Metrics Request Pilot - DMPM Rec#1

Pam Little pam.little12 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 22:34:25 UTC 2015

With regard to Janvier’s suggestion, maybe we can be more specific. For example:

·       Availability and clarity of eligibility criteria for funding

·       # of applications received vs # approved or rejected

·       Average time of the approval process

With regard to Tony’ suggestion, maybe we can add:

·       Who (eg registrants or registrars) or what groups have benefited from the availability of data/metrics?