[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Attendance and MP3 DMPM call 09 June 2015 at 20:00 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Jun 9 23:39:47 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call on Tuesday, 09 June 2015 at 20:00 UTC at:  http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-09jun15-en.mp3<http://mailer.samanage.com/wf/click?upn=NrFWbrBstcrPWP369qgbqlXiSKeL20xnUXzI03ZqpsvkfcvOzxae56-2BzLeto3RvcK36xdbRdKA7MfE-2B9sMSkOg-3D-3D_nEX-2FaOijqgcJlSz5SkmueJu3tRbmaDiuX89gT35tStEeSHP9whdoceObpMxYsFLQddiMZpQjIv8dk6BsBGSJXH7VWN4SGLCJgbGKCk6E-2FTErjF4OKNQt65Dk9NF54IJ9kQpmDNySj7bbNz9G4dXi5BgbCZotTx8KNfyeB0z00f8KsMfETeTNKd7vy2kKI7tttQUIwid4NAhxXgT3nZYwmt8otABp-2FSTCHi-2Bm0c2ESBYamAY8L4KzY724m9aNiD-2Bz6I88NOzBv5w2n9LiBL2LE2PeRdqDJdiBAHMgNJI3xcAudHKEo6P7oG2UXC2n5CR-2BzUk8VOGEk2JYOm2qAC1ThJwkEW7J0XruZBvataUOUB4nqX1MI5dQRhdovNppAqsfLAPX9Py3kk-2Fv3qAzzcni8bsjR71hrXVI825WnOsrK32JE-2Bw5jFqfJLK-2FRteXiL-2BAVwx64krEMtnge7IlSRFkCPyEFb1I6vnltWYNtaYKcRL2Ylq3woQz3vg5VEtGFPrW>

 On page: http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jun

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Sara Bockey - RrSG

Cheryl Langdon-Orr - At-Large

Jonathan Zuck - IPC

Pam Little - RySG

Benjamin Akinmoyeje- NCUC

Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Tony Onorato - Individual

Janvier Ngnoulaye - Afrinic

Mouhamet Diop - RrSG

Nenad Orlic - ISPCP

Marinel Rosca - Individual

Apologies:

Sonigitu Ekpe - NCUC

ICANN staff:

Steve Chan

Berry Cobb

Terri Agnew

Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/Eyx-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday, 09 June 2015

  Terri Agnew:Dear all, welcome to the Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call on the 09 June 2015

  Mouhamet Diop:hello

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Hi Terri & Berry

  Benjamin Akinmoyeje:Hello

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Hi all

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:hi all

  Sara Bockey:Can barely hear Terri speaking

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Pam Little

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):crap. I guess I'll call in. you could hear me before

  Pam Little:Hi everyone

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Nenad Orlic

  Terri Agnew:Tony Onorato has joined on audio

  Tony Onorato:Hi -- sorry for late arrival

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):where would the community get funds?

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):that was a beast!

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):ah

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Marinel Rosca

  Marinel Rosca:Hello

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):righto

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):yes!

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):sounds good

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:My concern is on the concept of  CONSENSUS, inside this document  we must give a definition of this word, to avoid any misunderstanding in the interpretations

  Berry Cobb:@Janiver, consensus levels are defined in our charter.

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):perhaps after the integrated draft

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:excellent

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Right Berry, this is inside the Charter. But I think that there shall be a section inside this Initial Report  where one can see the definition of some key words.

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):sorry

  Tony Onorato:Yes, we want to be "in your face" too

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):that sounds good!

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):look forward to reading them in context

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:happy to agree great work as usual @berry

  Tony Onorato:Thanks much Berry -- terrific work!

  Nenad Orlić:bye

  Sara Bockey:bye all

  Mouhamet Diop:bye

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Bye