[Gnso-dmpm-wg] [Dmpm] Re: DMPM Agenda - 25 June 2015 @ 10:00 UTC

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Tue Jun 30 15:45:40 UTC 2015

Hi Tony & All,

Staff is working on the next version based on our discussions at the BA face
to face meeting.  It is based on v0.4 that is posted in Kavi now.  We hope
to have the next version for review early next week.  In the meantime, staff
will meet with the Chair to discuss next steps and possible assignment
matrix to mature each of the draft recommendations.

The next DMPM meeting will be scheduled at 20:00 UTC on 14 July.  Meeting
invites will be sent shortly.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb