[Gnso-dmpm-wg] - Data Request IRTP Use Case

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Sun Mar 1 04:11:21 UTC 2015

Hi Theo,

Thank you for the input.  I might ask that you provide your input into to
the RFI document that was sent.  Comments in the doc will suffice.  I'm not
sure if you read the transcript or the MP3 from our last call, but if the
group chooses to advance this RFI, one the WG polishes the document further,
our next step is to send this over to the IRTP-D mailing list for input
prior to us sending it out to the broader GNSO for their input.

If you will recall, this is only a "Use Case" and not an actual request
although someday it could become real.  The closer we can make it real, the
better off we will be.

As also mentioned on the call, this use case will likely not be instrumental
to the groups possible recommendations, but it could perhaps uncover a few
things we might have missed.

Again thanks for the feedback.

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735