[Gnso-dmpm-wg] MP3 DMPM - Tuesday 10 March 2015 at 20:00 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Wed Mar 11 00:35:31 UTC 2015

Please find the MP3 recording for the Data & Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call held on Tuesday 10 March 2015 at 20:00 UTC at: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-10mar15-en.mp3

Steve Chan

Berry Cobb

Terri Agnew

Wiki page :  <https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag> https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday 10 March 2015:

   Terri Agnew:Dear all, Welcome to the non-PDP Data & Metrics for Policy Making Working Group teleconference on 10 March 2015

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):Welcome everyone

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):Sorry Cheryl, I think your microphone just flickered

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Audio id choppy / droppoing

  Terri Agnew:@Cheryl, woul dyou like us to dial back out to you for a better connection?

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:OK  just me then... That must be why my mike loked like itwa flkickering *sigh*  Sorry team

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:   audio BTW  is AK for me now (go figuire!)

  Tony Onorato:cheryl -- I asked about "streamlined access" and what that means in practice and I suggested that perhaps we want an example of what we mean by "sensitive data" esp. in connection with 3rd p aggregators of that data

  Terri Agnew:@Cheryl, happy it cleared up

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Thanks Tony appeiatethe upodate ;

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bizzare @terry new one for the ACbooks

  Berry Cobb:Bladel has mentioned that in the past.

  Graeme Bunton:Homework for me

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:agree H'work

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Sorry this last wek I have been drowning NOT waiving :-(

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Terri  going to moive to mobile  nw  *so let's do the usual cal my mobile in a minute please*

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:thx

  Tony Onorato:Only I had a comment on here is that we might indicate Post Implementation that "the metrics can be adjusted for future projects"

  Berry Cobb:And I'd point out that Exec summary does a good job explaining what we are trying to accomplish.  Hat tip to STeve

  Tony Onorato:yes -- doc is a nice effort

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:sorry for the delay, I'll  catch up with recordings

  Terri Agnew:Welocme Janiver Ngnoulaye

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Thx

  Graeme Bunton:Particibers and Membicipants

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):CCWG on accountability makes me want to give up email in general

  Graeme Bunton:I may be enroute to Istanbul

  Tony Onorato:sounds great Berry -- thanks everyone!

  Sara Bockey:Thank you everyone

  Janvier Ngnoulaye:Thx all