[Gnso-dmpm-wg] MP3 DMPM - Tuesday 31 March 2015 at 20:00 UTC

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Tue Mar 31 23:04:31 UTC 2015

WG Members,

For those that were not able to make the call today, please check out the Adobe Connect recording.  It will show the Kavi demo that was provided to the WG.

IDs for the pilot system will be sent towards the end of the week.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb