[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Attendance and MP3 DMPM call 19 May 2015 at 20:00 UTC

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed May 20 12:55:54 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call on Tuesday,
19 May 2015 at 20:00 UTC at: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-19may15-en.mp3<http://mailer.samanage.com/wf/click?upn=NrFWbrBstcrPWP369qgbqlXiSKeL20xnUXzI03ZqpsvBv4wRoXdLYSksodzEHExIR5bl9jldR3xty0h5OqG-2BBQ-3D-3D_QuA5zZR9ZZ7J1F2FeF-2FOsgm1hgIDcBrAX2P7Ezxmql7ckJc4ios1-2BxObAoz2rzLSI3c4QB1NGo7bw7XrBjpRCbz74w4vzk48UxZMFoBBQBQaQ0ePdiOjdJ30sQNHkokOf-2F2p-2FBvMgKvMhzp-2B4u8fP-2BRrSytHe2KCf2HpQmtSbpezMgNTUG57PiORAPesOotpHA-2BC4pSmXJRsVmpbNaLqztNOICGI2-2Ffe11iGhnpFU4Soe3CxRQdkKTeF-2FBeZWtmqh2P7uDY26Su4HRtvf7m9Pm6UWKmSZ0vnrrR9HKp72eOVEaPAjrRqUm5HpnsxShf6jJO38g3jlrUw7tx3VEA4rTAhdXqZeEr-2FsYO6rd4zsRvySR0rZ-2BjrOnaodDdkO86fC9JpBVUxdeFAgE3uSelO-2FgqsAzvGjLMBx0-2Bk3rvOssvcCOJNfx-2FkoBuBM0EZLH4-2BM77H-2FfMzfZUKEm4SPrngg7QFNSaznZVtCWbsehur7pym6px3hDLcL0J76TSJ6hHm>

On page:
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr>http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>may<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Sara Bockey - RrSG
Cheryl Langdon-Orr - At-Large
Nenad Orlic - ISPCP
Marinel Rosca - Individual
Jonathan Zuck - IPC
Tony Onorato - Individual
Pam Little - RySG
Benjamin Okinmoyeje
Janvier Ngnoulaye - Individual
Olevie Kouami - NPOC

Apologies:
Graeme Bunton - RrSG

ICANN staff:
Steve Chan
Berry Cobb
Nathalie Peregrine
Ozan Sahin

Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/Eyx-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Nathalie  Peregrine: Dear all, welcome to the Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call on the 19 May 2015

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: hi there

Nathalie  Peregrine: Hi Cheryl, dialling out to you in a iminute

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: OK NP

Marinel Rosca: Hello

Nathalie  Peregrine: Tony was mentioned on the roll call, his attendance is noted

Nathalie  Peregrine: Pam Little has joined the call

Jonathan Zuck (IPC): Berry, I don't hear you any more. Is that just me?

Nathalie  Peregrine: Jonathan the AC audio sounds alright to me, would you like to join the audio bridge?

Nathalie  Peregrine: Benjamin Akinmoyeje has joined the call

Jonathan Zuck (IPC): it's coming in and out for me. Perhaps I need to call in if I have a bad connection from Brussels. Now it's back. It's spotty.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: get a dial out to you Jonathan

Nathalie  Peregrine: it's being set up

Nathalie  Peregrine: Janvvier Ngoulaye has joined the call

Benjamin Akinmoyeje: meeting details is not so obvious in the mails for conference calls though.

Janvier Ngnoulaye: Sorry for the delay

Nathalie  Peregrine: Jonathan is back on

Jonathan Zuck (IPC): yes, here now

Jonathan Zuck (IPC): does everyone think it's reasonable?

Janvier Ngnoulaye: Yes, it's fine with me

Jonathan Zuck (IPC): it's not a horse to be put down. What we need is to start using data in workgroups!

Jonathan Zuck (IPC): sounds good

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: yup

Janvier Ngnoulaye: Look good

Jonathan Zuck (IPC): agree. rendered moot

Jonathan Zuck (IPC): it's a distraction

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: /agreed

Jonathan Zuck (IPC): and some 3rd parties

Jonathan Zuck (IPC): yup

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: agreed Jonathan

Janvier Ngnoulaye: Point 7 can be splited into 2 recommendations: -Distributing information..., -Correcting problem

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: yup

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: the proposed definition of 'data' and 'metrick'.  which I support btw', should go into a text box at the outset/ cover of our document

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Great!   thanks Berry :-) :-) :-)

Jonathan Zuck (IPC): excellent

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:  bye for now then...

Nenad Orlić: by all

Sara Bockey: thank you all

Marinel Rosca: thank you

Janvier Ngnoulaye: By all