[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Links to WG Guidelines

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Wed May 27 00:19:26 UTC 2015

All,

As we discussed today in regards to the current draft recommendations
needing more actionable elements, below are links to the Working Group
Guidelines as listed in the GNSO Operating Procedures and GNSO Op
Procedures:

GNSO Operating Procedures:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/op-procedures-13nov14-en.pdf

Refer to Annex 1 (GNSO WG Guidelines) & Annex 2 (Policy Development Process
Manual)

Annex A of the ICANN Bylaws:
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/governance/bylaws-en/#AnnexA

Changes here are out of scope for our WG, but these provisions are at a high
enough level that any suggested recommendations (more operational) proposed
by DMPM would not affect the bylaws anyhow.

Thank you. B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb