[Gnso-epdp-team] Notes prior to the EPDP call

Chris Disspain chris.disspain at board.icann.org
Tue Jul 31 17:25:05 UTC 2018

Chris Disspain - Board Liaison to the ePDP

I am Vice-Chair of the Board of ICANN and have been a board member since 2011. I am also Chair of WGP Global an international corporate advisory company.

I was the Chair, from its foundation in June 2004 until 2011, of the ccNSO.

I was a Board liaison to the Expert Working Group on gTLD Directory Services.

I was a member of the IGF Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group from 2007 until 2013.

Cheers,

Chris