[Gnso-epdp-team] List of preliminary recommendations and related meetings

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Nov 15 23:41:44 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Per the RySG request, please find below the list of preliminary recommendations as currently included in this version of the Initial Report (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SoNTnvvadNQ8nX_-OxN4mtsd-gfLNxT54GXSXyGQwEQ/edit?ts=5bead3ba) and the related meeting during which this topic was discussed/agreed, to the best of our recollection. We hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika

=======================

Preliminary Recommendation #1
Result of ongoing deliberations on purposes (LA F2F meeting as well as subsequent meetings)

Preliminary Recommendation #2
ICANN63 F2F meeting in the context of deliberations on Purpose B

Preliminary Recommendation #3
LA F2F meeting

Preliminary Recommendation #4
Result of ongoing deliberations on data elements workbooks

Preliminary Recommendation #5
Result of ongoing deliberations on data elements workbooks

Preliminary Recommendation #6
Result of ongoing deliberations on data elements workbooks (Escrow) and input during triage re. need for appropriate agreements

Preliminary Recommendation #7
To be deleted – was result of deliberations during EPDP Team meeting #22

Preliminary Recommendation #8
Result of ongoing deliberations on data elements workbooks (Compliance)

Preliminary Recommendation #9
ICANN63 F2F meeting, Meeting #25

Preliminary Recommendation #10
ICANN63 F2F meeting

Preliminary Recommendation #11
Meeting #25

Preliminary Recommendation #12
Result of ongoing deliberations on data elements workbooks, Meeting #23

Preliminary Recommendation #13
Small team #3, ICANN63 F2F meeting

Preliminary Recommendation #14
Result of ongoing deliberations on data elements workbooks, Meeting #24, #25, #26

Preliminary Recommendation #15
To be deleted – result of small team deliberations during LA F2F meeting

Preliminary Recommendation #16
Triage Survey, Meeting #5

Preliminary Recommendation #17
Triage Survey, Meeting #5

Preliminary Recommendation #18
Triage Survey, Meeting #5

Preliminary Recommendation #19
LA F2F Meeting

Preliminary Recommendation #20
Triage Survey, Meeting #5

Preliminary Recommendation #21
Triage Survey, Meeting #5

Preliminary Recommendation #22
LA F2F Meeting

Preliminary Recommendation #23
ICANN63 F2F meeting

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=Cg5uQf0yAfw-qlFZ0WNBfsLmmtBNUiH0SuI6Vg-gXBQ&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=5DXgId95wrCsHi--pxTiJD7bMB9r-T5ytCn7od3CF2Q&s=tT-E2RoAucUb3pfL9zmlbRdq1sytaEf765KOEkBVCjk&e=>.