[Gnso-epdp-team] Small team actions

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 22 22:59:47 UTC 2018

there must have been a memo out to forget the Canadians, because I too
was dropped off the list.  I am busy tomorrow also from 7 am on, but
will try to make the meeting if you select a time, this is important.
Please let me know

cheers Stephanie

On 2018-10-22 22:51, Alan Greenberg wrote:
> I'm not sure why the ALAC was omitted from the Small Team #1 list of
> those who are being asked to meet, but as it turns out I am fully
> booked from 7 am until late at night.
>
> Alan
>
> At 22/10/2018 11:57 AM, Kurt Pritz wrote:
>> To follow on to Marie’s email:
>>
>> If any of the groups mentioned below can break away for part of the
>> day tomorrow, Gina will make herself available. Since it is
>> constituency day, I am thinking you might be available, early, at
>> lunch, or late. While it is difficult to coordinate, please make the
>> effort to check with others in your group and determine if you can
>> gather ate some time tomorrow. As we are losing Gina at the end of
>> the day tomorrow, I wish to take advantage of this opportunity.
>>
>> If it is helpful, we can send some of the previous compromise
>> language that was earlier developed by each of the small groups so
>> you can use that as a starting point.
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>>
>> Kurt
>>>

>>> Dear EPDP Team,
>>>
>>> As discussed yesterday, the leadership team hopes to make progress
>>> on the small team topics during our meeting on Wednesday and
>>> Thursday. In order to do so, there are a couple of asks for those
>>> that participated in the small team:
>>>
>>> *_Small team #1: Applicability of Data Processing Requirements -
>>> natural vs. legal person (Charter Question H)
>>> _*Participants: Alan Greenberg (ALAC), Alex Deacon (IPC), Ashley
>>> Heineman (GAC), Ben Butler (SSAC), James Bladel (RrSG), Lindsay
>>> Hamilton-Reid (RrSG), Marc Anderson (RySG), Margie Milam (BC)
>>>
>>> *Requested Action small team #1*: representatives of the IPC, BC,
>>> GAC, RrSG and RySG to meet to further discuss possible draft policy
>>> recommendation in relation to this topic, factoring in positions
>>> expressed to date. The proposed policy recommendations are to be
>>> shared with the EPDP Team in advance of Wednesday’s meeting.
>>>
>>> *_Small team #2: Applicability of Data Processing Requirements -
>>> Geographic basis (Charter Question H)
>>> _*Participants: Amr Elsadr, Diane Plaut, Emily Taylor, Hadia
>>> Elminiawi, Kristina Rosette, Margie Milam, Rafik Dammak, Rahul
>>> Gosain, Thomas Rickert
>>>
>>> *Requested Action small team #2*: small team participants to further
>>> consider draft responses and consider how these could be translated
>>> into policy recommendations for inclusion into the Initial Report.
>>> The proposed policy recommendations are to be shared with the EPDP
>>> Team in advance of Wednesday’s meeting.
>>>
>>> *_Small team #3: Temporary Specification and Reasonable Access
>>> (Charter Question J)
>>> _*Participants: Alan Woods (RySG), Alex Deacon (IPC), Ashley
>>> Heineman (GAC), Benedict Addis (SSAC), Farzaneh Badii (NCSG), Hadia
>>> Elminiawi (ALAC), Kurt Pritz (Chair), Mark Svancarek (BC), Rafik
>>> Dammak (GNSO Council Liaison), Thomas Rickert (ISPCP), Volker