[Gnso-epdp-team] 4.4.9 (and 4.4.2)

Alex Deacon alex at colevalleyconsulting.com
Thu Sep 6 22:18:58 UTC 2018

Thanks Ashley.  I like these updates and agree with you (and others) that
they should stay in a single section (currently 4.4).  The recent
discussion to create several sub sections to ensure purposes of ICANN and
others are not conflated is a good one and I look forward to seeing all of
the purposes in their new context.  When that happen I expect additional
tweaks will need to be made.

Regards,
Alex

*Alex Deacon*