[Gnso-epdp-team] Experts for the lunch time presentations during the LA f2f meeting

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Aug 2 10:57:42 UTC 2019

It is a very short face-to-face meeting, and I imagine we will have a lot on the agenda and hopefully the excellent external facilitators present. I would prefer that we not have any additional, external presenters during the face-to-face - though I am certainly happy to join a webinar over the coming weeks to hear what anyone has to say.

Best wishes,
Ayden Férdeline