[Gnso-epdp-team] Experts for the lunch time presentations during the LA f2f meeting

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Fri Aug 9 09:31:23 UTC 2019

I tend to agree.
Interested parties could just create a paper for us to peruse prior to the
meeting. I'd rather use the time we have allotted for discussions and
progress rather than for stalling our work.

--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.