[Gnso-epdp-team] Notes and action items from EPDP Team Phase 2 Meeting #11 - 1 August 2019 - ALAC Online buyers Use Case

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Thu Aug 29 09:31:27 UTC 2019

Hi Alan,
> Legal vs Natural is still on our official to-do list.

If we need to do the same discussions over and over at ICANN, we will
get nowhere. Sure, we can spend weeks on that dead horse again, but does
anyone really believe the results will be different this time. There is
no consensus for such a differentiation for all the reasons that have
been enumerated countless times before in various forums within and
outside ICANN.

The current position from phase 1 is sufficient and likely the best
compromise that can be achieved.

I hope when we get to this, we can simply refer to previous policy
discussions and let a dead horse lie in peace.

Best,

Volker--

Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager
*KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH*

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Alexander Siffrin

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.