[Gnso-epdp-team] Draft Initial Report

King, Brian Brian.King at markmonitor.com
Tue Dec 3 17:07:35 UTC 2019

Hi Milton,

In that case I won’t “go so far” to keep our agreement intact 😊

The word “never” seems troubling to me, so if you could help me understand the last part of your last sentence a bit better please:

Are you saying that even if the DPB writes to the Strawberries and says “yes, it’s possible to isolate liability for decision-making centrally with ICANN Org”, it would still be impossible for us to come to consensus on the centralized decision-making model? (ignoring how (un)likely we think that response is)

Brian J. King
Director of Internet Policy and Industry Affairs

T +1 443 761 3726
markmonitor.com<http://www.markmonitor.com>

MarkMonitor
Protecting companies and consumers in a digital world