[Gnso-epdp-team] Comments on Final Report & Additional Topics- Part 1

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:17:53 UTC 2019

Hello,

I agree with Hadia's reasoning for the edits but would actually suggest
that it ends at org instead. So it reads as follows:
"*The EPDP Team commits to considering in Phase 2 of its work whether
additional purposes should be considered to facilitate ICANN’s Office of
the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) to carry out its mission (see
https://www.icann.org/octo <https://www.icann.org/octo>). This
consideration should be informed by legal guidance on if/how provisions in
the GDPR concerning research apply to ICANN Org"*

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!