[Gnso-epdp-team] Organization Field - Updated - Recommendation #9

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:23:45 UTC 2019

Dear Kurt
thank you for the efforts
Taking into account your introductory statement" *In the ongoing and
seemingly never-ending attempt to close discussion on Recommendations for
the Final Report via email discussion, below please find amended wording
for Recommendation 9, having to do with the publication / redaction of the
Organization field",I* am of the opinion that the framework of the
consensus building text  makes sens  to me. It may need some refinement
without altering the concept of the proposal
Regards
Kavouss