[Gnso-epdp-team] Geographic Basis - Recommendation for inclusion in the Final Report

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:50:48 UTC 2019

 Dear Kurt
Thank you again for the text,
I suggest to amend the text as follows:

*EPDP Team Recommendation (a new recommendation as there was none in the
Initial Report)*The EPDP Team recommends that the existing requirements of
§§ 2.1 and 3 of the  Temporary Specification remain in place, i.e.,
contracted parties should (and are) permitted/* ,to the extent practicable
,*differentiate *may  ,to the extent praticable, *differentiate between
registrants on a geographic basis, but are not obligated to do so.

Based on the legal guidance that is provided on this topic:

   - The EPDP Team may  reconsider( i*ntends to consider * this
   recommendation in phase 2 of its work,* i.e. to study  *the feasibility
   conditions and methodology for the development of a rule set for making
   decisions on geographic distinctions
   - Regards
   - Kavouss