[Gnso-epdp-team] Financial Sustainability Questions for ICANN Org

Anderson, Marc mcanderson at verisign.com
Mon Nov 18 21:03:48 UTC 2019

EPDP team,

Coming out of our Montreal sessions, James and I had the action item to take a look at the Financial sustainability building block: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ci-wvA1P9yoKjJ5DPeRbZ5FOHL2D8ExGsN2SV9TPELM/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs and propose a letter to ICANN requesting their help.  Attached is a first draft of a proposed letter to ICANN Org on the Financial Sustainability building block.  I want to note that at the same time Eleeza has made comments to the Building block document asking additional questions and offering ICANN's help similar to what we are asking for in this letter.

Thanks also go to Sarah and Alan W who provided help on an editing pass.

Thank you,

Marc and James