[Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Phase 1, Rec 17.2 Study: Legal/Natural Differentiation

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Thu Jul 9 00:28:15 UTC 2020

Thank you for this report. While there is likely much to discuss, this
provides a good basis for further discussion once this issue is deliberated
in an upcoming PDP. It certainly made for some interesting reading, but I
don't think it can be seen as a breakthrough that would allow us to extend
the EPDP.

Best,

--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Oliver Fries and Robert Birkner

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.