[Gnso-epdp-team] FW: Extension of time until August 24, 2020 for Minority Statements

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Sat Jul 25 15:37:44 UTC 2020

In my humble opinion, everyone desirous of publishing a minority report
should have their texts written already. It is not like the latest changes
were so substantive as to change the meaning of the recommendations. If
there is a general problem with a recommendation, everyone could have
realized that weeks ago; months for some of the recs. To demand more time
now as a tool to force further delay seems to border on the abusive.

So my suggestion is: Have it ready by the deadline or forfeit your right to
have it included in the report.

Best,
--
Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager

T: +49 6894 9396901
M: +49 6894 9396851
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-Systems GmbH is a company registered at the local court of
Saarbruecken, Germany with the registration no. HR B 18835
CEO: Oliver Fries and Robert Birkner

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 8576358.