[Gnso-epdp-team] On the proposed guidance

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Thu Apr 15 13:36:25 UTC 2021

Laureen,

Thanks for your note.  With respect to the details under legal person, we
believe the issue of consent should be moot.  Everyone who is named in a
role in a registration must have already been informed and consented to all
of the conditions involved in the role.  This is a prerequisite for having
a working system and is not specific to meeting a privacy regulation.  The
fact that this requirement is not specified in the existing contractual
documentation is an error and needs to be rectified.

Steve