[Gnso-epdp-team] Question 5 to the Community - clarification needed

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 16 04:17:33 UTC 2021

I can't recall whether there have been PDP
reports that have been revised, but ICANN has
revised other published papers before. Sometimes
without evening annotating the cover page that it
is revised - or changing the URL.

Hopefully, if this one is revised (and as I see
it, the benefits far outweigh the problems),
hopefully the cover page will note the revision
and there will be a Revision list somewhere in the document.

Alan