[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Reminder and Agenda for First Working Group Meeting

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Aug 7 22:19:15 UTC 2014

Dear Working Group members,

The agenda for our first meeting on Monday 11 August at 1600 UTC has been
posted to the following page on the Working Group (WG) wiki for this Policy
Development Process (PDP): https://community.icann.org/x/w8HhAg. In
addition, the WG Charter has been posted, as have some background documents
that we hope will be helpful to you as we begin our work.

There is also a webpage on the GNSO website that provides the procedural
background for the initiation of this PDP, including links to the relevant
GNSO Council resolutions:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/igo-ingo-crp-access.

The GNSO Secretariat will send a reminder note with all the relevant call-in
and virtual meeting room details shortly.

Thank you ­ Petter Rindforth (GNSO Council liaison and interim WG Chair) and
the policy staff members supporting the work of this group look forward to
speaking with you all on Monday.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary Wong